Apple has introduced a number of exciting new features with macOS 10.14 Mojave, these include improvements to Safari, HEVC/H.265 video compression, bring support for virtual reality headsets, etc. All of these makes your Mac more reliable, capable, and responsive. However, for Blu-ray fans, you may encounter the previous Blu-ray ripper software no longer works on macOS Mojave, or you’re not able to rip or backup Blu-rays on iMac, MacBook (with macOS Mojave), etc. Never mind, in this post you will get the Best Blu-ray Ripper for macOS Mojave to solve your problems quickly and easily.
Solution 1. Rip/Backup Blu-ray with UFUSoft Blu-ray Ripper for Mac
UFUSoft Blu-ray Ripper for Mac is one of the best Blu-ray Ripper for macOS Mojave, that can rip/backup any of your Blu-ray/DVD disc on your iMac, MacBook, MackBook Pro with macOS Mojave, macOS Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc) without any quality loss. It’s also good at converting files from Blu-ray into MKV/MP4/MOV/M4V and more with certain video/audio codecs.
- Support any kinds of 2D/3D/HD/4K Blu-ray as input
- Convert Blu-ray & DVD movies to 250+ popular formats such as:MOV/FLV/3GP/MP4/AVI/MKV/WMV,etc without any quality loss
- Optimized presets for 150+ popular devices and media player including iPhone , iPad (iPad Pro), Apple TV, Galaxy Note8, and many more.
- Makes 1:1 Full Blu-ray/DVD disc copy in original file structure or directly copy Blu-ray main movie as you like
- Support insert SRT/ASS/SSA subtitles to your Blu-ray/DVD Movies
- With built-in editor that can trim video length, crop out the black bars, split large video into small parts, add personal watermark, etc
- Support OS: macOS Mojave, macOS High Sierra, macOS Sierra, OS X 10.5 or above.
Solution 2. Rip/Convert Blu-ray with UFUSoft Blu-ray Converter for Mac
UFUSoft Blu-ray Ripper for Mac is also a good Blu-ray/DVD/Video converter for macOS Mojave, that can deal with your Blu-ray/DVD discs, 4K XAVC/XAVC-S, MXF, MTS, MKV, MOV, 3GP, etc. to 250+ popular formats on macOS Mojave, macOS High Sierra, macOS Sierra, El Capitan, Yosemite, etc.
- Convert Videos, Blu-ray & DVD movies to H.265/HEVC MP4/MOV/FLV/3GP/MP4/AVI/MKV/WMV,etc with excellent quality.
- Convert 2D/3D Blu-ray & DVD to 3D Side-by-Side, Top-Bottom, or Anaglyph 3D in MKV/MP4/MOV/WMV/AVI for your 3D TV, VR Headset.
- Backup Blu-ray/DVD entire movies in original file structure or directly copy Blu-ray main movie on Mac.
- Edit videos flexibly by adusting output video codec, bit rate, frame rate, resolution and audio codec, bit rate, sample rate and channels, etc.
- Perfectly compatible with macOS Mojave, macOS Sierra, Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan, Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite, etc.
Guide: Rip/Convert Blu-ray Movies on macOS Mojave with ease
Step 1. Install and launch the best Blu-ray Ripper for macOS Mojave, and click “load disc” button to load your Blu-ray movies to this program.
Step 2. Simple tap the Format bar and select a proper video formats like H.265 MP4, H.264 MP4, QuickTime MOV, MKV, etc from Common Video or HD Video category as output for your Mac.
Step 3. Finally, tap sthe Convert button to rip/convert Blu-ray movies on your Mac in macOS Mojave in best quality. Once processing is complete, your video can be found at output folder on your Mac’s Hard Drive. Then you can play the converted Blu-ray movies on your Mac or other portable devices without hassle.